Followers

Home

Friday, 6 January 2017

A hint of summer to come

Hi all 

Well what a day makes, horrid wet weather here today but it is warmer. 

I have been playing again with my blind contour drawing will show you in a mo. 

Been thinking about the challenges I enter and here is my first one 
which will be posted on Facebook for one of the challenges. 


Here is the selection of items used.


Looks a bit pink here but it is the violet paper honest with red tape


Used the strips of red tape to stick violet ribbon onto the card.

Then mat and layered the topper from Little Claire Designs onto more card stock.

Put the topper on at a jaunty angle on a white card blank.

Added Nuvo drops to the corners.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following

Challenges 

Alphabet Challenge - V is for Violet

Creative Inspirations - Challenge 265 - Anything Goes + Option of a Sketch!

Crafty Catz - 1 - Anything goes with twist add ribbon

Crafty Ribbons link

I have added my name to the card as it is going onto facebook with the Crafty Ribbons
challenge

Now for my Day 2 of the Blind Contour Drawing


I have tried to draw a leaf from my poinsettia..... I have added the leaf onto the
page for reference.

it is very tempting to keep on looking or even getting side vision as I draw.

Did you have a look on the SAA web site.

If you want to know more do drop me a line.

Well that is it for today.

Crafty hugs

x x



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, what gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Pen. I really like the colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card good to see you playing in our challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the way you used the ribbon, looks very pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck! Nick DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Pen. I love what you have done with the ribbons, it is so effective.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Alphabet challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen