Followers

Home

Sunday, 29 January 2017

Another birch with dots and spots.

Afternoon all and thank you for popping in today

What a day - heavy rain and cold... but what does one expect it is 
Winter !!!

I thought I would share today another card made with the Rubbernecker stamp.




I did get it from America direct from the company, last year.
Have to say how well it stamps. 

I have used a snippet of scrap card which "did not work out" so as not to 
waste the card stock turned it over and stamped the image in black.

Cut it down and added my watercolour paints. 


Mounted this time onto different layers of black and white card
to make the image pop.
Added faux stitching around the edge. 

No sentiment this time. 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






One BIG Spot and lots of small dots :) 

Had major problem with the computer crashing this morning....aggghhhh

Now backing up everything onto a hard drive. 

Fortunately my son has helped restore the faulty programme, by remote control
funny seeing all the things happening on the screen and you are not in 
control.
Was waving my hands about saying the folder is up there.... dohhhh...
as if he could see me. 

Anyway all fixed now. 

Having a roast for tea, need to get the potatoes sorted. 

Must be winter ....

Have a great evening and thank you for your visit today. 

Crafty hugs 
x x 

5 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful stamp Pen, card makes a real impact layered as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful birch tree card Pen and I like the faux stitching you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and a lovely stamp. We had a lovely morning in East Devon, but it's poured with rain all afternoon - perfect crafting weather!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining us over at Crafty Creations Challenges. Kristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image and I love the way you have colored it up. The simplicity of the rest of the card as well as the bold black and white color scheme really let your image pop! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen