Followers

Home

Friday, 20 January 2017

Blue Birthday

Welcome today to my blog.

It is sunny and feeling sort of warm here "in doors". How is it for you today. 

I am doing the washing and hope to "peg out" shortly.

so while the washing is finishing I will blog my card for today. 


I have used Altenew stamps and inks to make this card. 

First I stamped the flower and then added the leaves across the page and around the edges. 

I hope it meets with the sketch theme this month. 

It is not so much a "topper" but a flower in the position of the circle. 

Adding the flowers around the edges to make the "edge" instead of the faux stitching. 

The Altenew stamps used where Floral Spring for the sentiment and Floral Shadow for the main 
part of the card both from Seven Hills


I hope you like it

I would like to enter it for the following 




Very pleased to say that I made the top 3 with Crafty Catz 353 


with my entry 
as Design Team Member over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog


Thought for today



Have a great day and look forward to seeing you again 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pen your card is beautiful, colours are showing up as a gorgeous turquoise on my tablet, but whatever I love it. The floral image is so pretty, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Pen! Beautifully done!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and beautiful! Blue is my favorite color so I love your color scheme. : ) Great take on the sketch, I think it totally fits. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your Top 3 at Crafty Catz! I love this card with its monochrome colour palette - very tranquil - and clever take on our sketch challenge. It looks great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant and clever take on our sketch challenge. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Alpna - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very beautiful colour. Really cool sweet & simple design. Thanks so much for playing along with Seven Hills Crafts. jillx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen