Followers

Home

Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Butterflies Birthday

Morning all 

Thank you for popping in today 

I hope you are well and enjoying your day. 

I have followed the colour swatch to make my card for today and also the 
layout for the other challenge. 

Here is my card for today


I have stamped with AlteNew stamps the butterflies onto 
white card stock 


Then I flicked a mixture of colour across the page to give the texture of 
the patterns on the background 

I then mounted onto card stock onto a cream coloured card blank. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



I hope it meets with the criteria 

Have a great day and I look forward to seeing you again 
soon. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

13 comments:

  1. A lovely card, thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Pen, beautiful colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely Pen. I love the stamps. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a really pretty card, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love butterfly
    and Purple is my lovely color too
    great Purple Butterfly card and love how you used our sketch and great color choice too
    many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pen,
    what a very gorgeous card, and I love your wonderful design of this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so beautiful!! Love those butterflies, and the the layout is really fun. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with beautiful colours! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
    Mar x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another absolutely gorgeous butterfly creation! I love this!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty card. Love the fresh clean style. Good luck with the Chocolate Baroque Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful take on the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen