Followers

Home

Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Daisy daisy Brown Butterflies

Thank you for popping in today 

on hopefully where you are a sunny day like it is here. 

I had to take Den's boots to him today - he put the wrong boots on - so drove into 
Arlington and had to walk up to where he was. 

Boy what a hill...made me puff... but I think it did me good, also it has 
added to my steps for today and my floors. 

Will show some of the photos I took at the end of my blog. 

But first here is my snippet card for today



I have used something that I have not used before 

Tonic Daisy die and stencil which has been in my stash for agessssssss !!!

So without further a do .....


Die cut out the main section but saved all the wee bits too, from a 
shaving foam paper from my stash.


Mounted the main section onto black snippet card cut from a piece of 
black card. Mounted onto white and yellow snippets. 

Then added the wee flowers and dots from the bits filling in the centers of some 
of the flowers, and added nuvo drops too. 

added butterflies. 

I have used up 4 different bits of paper / card stock out of my stash for this 
Mounted onto a Craft work Cards card blank. 


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 
I hope the the colour is suitable for the challenge using the colour Umber


Challenges 





Here are a few photos of  Arlington Court in the woods 


Part of the hill I had to walk up !!!!!!


My favorite Oak Tree....


Thank you for your visit today. 
Thought about getting out my sewing machine....then wondered what to make !!!

Not got on very far. 

Anyway best get on Cauliflower Cheese for tonights meal with 
cold meats. 

Bye for now 

Crafty hugs 
x x 

13 comments:

  1. Gosh, that was quick Penny. Thankyou for being the first to flutter into the garden. Love those butterflies. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts with lots of Daisies, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pen, this is fantastic. I love the die, and can see many uses for it. I can't believe you've not used it before. It's wonderful and the way you colored it, this is awesome.

    That WAS a tall hill. Lovely countryside, too. So nice to see the area where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great Pen. Love those colours and a lovely die. Cauliflower Cheese yum! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous daisy card Pen!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely die and gorgeous colours and plenty of Daisies.
    Thank you for joining our 'Daisy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Pen, wonderful idea to cut the die out of card you had already created

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card with all of it's flowers and butterflies makes me feel like Spring is just around the corner. I really like the layout and the flowers stand out beautifully against the black background. Your photos look wonderful too. It's amazing how just a little bit of sunshine can brighten our day. Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card penny - and I just love how you showed the stages!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card :) love love love the butterflies
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card and I love the butterflies.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card Penny.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  13. That shaving foam background was perfect for your sensational card, Penny! Lots for the eyes to enjoy, including the lovely photographs! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen