Followers

Home

Saturday, 21 January 2017

Daisy dogs

Good morning all 

Thank you for popping in today. I hope your first day of the weekend is going 
well for you. 
Not so warm here today, the sun has gone behind the clouds and it is very cold
outside. Yesterday was a lovely sunny day almost felt spring was nearly with us. 
But like it is, we have a little way to go before that happens. 

Have you noticed that the days are getting longer? Funny how it creeps up on you
and I found I did not have to put the lights on so early yesterday. 

Here is my card for today


I have used up a snippet of mopped up watercolour card to make this card. 


Stamped the Little Claire Dogs onto it. I have a lot of people who love these cards I have 
to say....always a favorite. 


Added a little more green to the bottom just by moving the watercolour around and adding 
a little more green. 

Then I cut it down and rummaged through my stash of bits and found 
several small sections of green card. 

And mounted onto a snippet of flower paper as a background to match into the 
die cut flowers. 

Added nuvo drops to the flowers and faux stitching around the edge of the dog topper. 


I would like enter it for the following

Challenges 







Thank you for your visit today I look forward to hearing from you
and always read your comments with interest. 

Now off to do a bit more crafting or should I do that housework that 
is there waiting for me. 

What would you do? 








Have a good day and all being well hope to see you tomorrow

Crafty hugs 

x x 


9 comments:

  1. I'm a little late getting around to team blogs but I'm here finally! This is absolutely amazing! Love your tutorial and what a fun technique!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamp, the water colour technique looks gorgeous! Great design too! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is fabulous and I love the colours, great image too.
    Thank you for joining our 'Daisy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an incredible card. I love how you incorporated the background then stamped the darling images. Very clever.

    Had to laugh about housework. I'm putting mine off for another day or so, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges! Hope to see you again!
    Hugs, Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is great, loving the background you have created.
    Thanks for joining us over at Penny's, hope to see you again.
    Jean DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I love how you did the sky!

    Thank you for entering your creative card in the Sweet Stampin' Dies and Punches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen