Followers

Home

Monday, 2 January 2017

Flowers and Butterflies in her hair

Good afternoon all 

I hope you are having a good day and that you enjoyed your New Years Day. 

First I would like to share my card with you 




I have used another stencil from Sheena Douglas Groovy 60's range onto a 
snippet of paper stock. 

Added a little highlight to the lips and eye lids :) 

Then I used my snippets of flowers and butterflies onto the picture 
on a snippet of green card stock. 

It is something new again for me this stencil... It is something different 
to my usual type of design of card but think it may be a useful addition to my 
stash. 

Also I have kept to the colour of Zucchini in the butterflies and edges of the card 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






Thank you for your visit today


Here is a photo of our Loxhore Village Boundary Walk which is done 
every New Year's day. 

Walking the boundary of the whole of the Parish of Loxhore in all is around 
8 miles. 



This year there were so many dogs..... in all 11 and 26 folk. 

Ended up at the Village Hall for a Bring and Share meal. 

Lovely time had by all those who took the time to walk. 

I did a small part of the walk and Den did 6 miles. 

Have a good day and look forward to your visit again 

Crafty hugs 
x x 


12 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pen - that image looks amazing!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely Pen. Don't her eyes remind you of Twiggy.

    There is a boundary walk in our village every year too. I think traditions are great. Although, having said that, I chose to stay indoors and watch the football! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this card. FAB work.

    Happy New Year to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely retro look to your card. Well done on making the effort to do the walk.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really super creation for our Something New theme at Allsorts Pen, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. This is just stunning. That stencil is gorgeous and the coloured background is an amazing effect. Love it. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge again. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, I love the colours and the wonderful stencil you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card - great design the background is fantastic!
    Thank you for joining us at the Butterfly Challenge.
    Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful! Love the look on your background! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining us at all sorts this week Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Pen,
    Happy New Year to you and yours.
    What a very gorgeous card.
    I love this wonderful stamped image, and design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous crafty make.
    Thanks for joining in with with The Ribbon Girl January card challenge and good luck in the prize draw.
    Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen