Followers

Home

Sunday, 8 January 2017

Hare today gone tomorrow

Afternoon all and hello on this Sunday afternoon.

I really wonder why the time goes so quick. Just finished a book 
called the Gift by Cecelia Ahern

And what did I get out of it? Time is precious once time has gone you 
can not get it back. So make the most of your time while you can. 

I have read the book before a long time ago but it was just as good (for me) 
to read it again. 

Here is my card for today. 


It is for the Clarity Stamp Animal Challenge over on Facebook. 

Change this year in that you post your entries there and not via a blog 

but I am going to still show my cards here 

I have used Clarity Stamp stencil the Hare

Inked onto a snippet of card stock that I had mopped up from my 

brayer some paint the other day. 


Got a bit of texture to the paint but a bit difficult to see. 

Then using a "brown" ink used my smoothie to stencil the Hare onto the 
card stock. 

Then once sorted out the card blank which I used distress ink around the edges and then 
clapped my hands with water to give bit of texture drops to the card. 
Mopping up the water with a kitchen towel. 

Tore around the edge of the Hare not taking much care with the design 

then added inks to the edges to bring the focal point into the Hare. 


Hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 


Challenges 


Thank you for your visit today 

Crafty hugs 
x x 

3 comments:

  1. That is a really lovely card and thanks for the tutorial.
    Laurence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Pen, love the shades of brown you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Pen. He's so handsome. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen