Followers

Home

Monday, 30 January 2017

Has to be CAS

Morning - early today

Thought I would share this CAS card for you 
from Penny Black Stamps. 

I remembered I had this stamp the other day when I got a lovely 
card from Brenda. 

Blonde moment ... had a rummage in my Penny Black stamp collection and 
found the Bejeweled stamp.


I started off using my Misti and seeing where the stamp will be on a snippet of 
card stock.

Inked up using watercolour pens - doing the leaves first and then doing the flowers

 You may notice that one of the magnets has broken.... "exploded in half" the other day
not sure why but glued back together. Wonder if I should contact the people I bought it from?

Used up some of my snippets of black card to layer the cut down topper onto.


Then mounted onto a white card blank
A simple CAS card


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Thank you for your visit today

Hope you have a great day and the week ahead is wonderful for you. 

Looks like it is better weather today compared to yesterday. Rain all day yesterday
and there was thick fog this morning but that has lifted. 

Did not get in so many steps yesterday, although I did the housework etc. 

So today I hope to get a walk in even if it is down to Mikes shed. 

Thank you again 

Bye for now

Crafty hugs 

x x 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pen! Re. The Misti magnet, I have a nasty feeling they are specifically excluded from any comeback or guarantee. Which sort of makes me think what happened might not be unusual.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card Pen. What a lovely stamp that is. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card for our challenge this month Pen and so pleased I jogged your memory you had this beauty, thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Pen,first time visiting your blog - it's brilliant! Just letting you know that one of my magnets for my Misti did exactly the same thing - I just live with one of them in half now and use the two halves = 3 magnets!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully designed card Pen, gorgeous colours and image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, beautiful stamp.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Anything Goes' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful floral stamp & I love how you colored it! So glad you joined us at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Penny Black and More and we hope you will enter our "favourite stamp" challenge for the month of February.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen