Followers

Home

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Jewels and butterflies

Good afternoon and thank you for popping in 
to see me today. 

I hope you are well and things are good with you. 

Here is my card for today -



I have in fact made it for my Sister-in-Law
in mind and the added Jewels will be just fine to give to her in person. 

I have used my faithful Hunkydory items for this. 

Cut down a sheet of card stock with foiling on the edge - think they are dragonflies. 

Mounted onto a card blank 

Added Jewels which I had coloured with an alcohol pen in a "jade" colour - they were clear !!!

Then came the fun bit added butterflies - dotted around the sentiment. 

There is dimension as the butterfly wings are in fact off the card. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 



Butterfly Challenge - J is for Jade and or Jewels

Lets Craft and Create - Challenge #121 - Things With Wings


Thank you for coming over to see me today

I hope you have a great day

and look forward to seeing you again very soon

I will be here tomorrow all being well.

so for now

crafty hugs

x x








10 comments:

  1. This is super . I love the background paper and those self coloured jewels are perfect. Thankyou for fluttering by challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful feminine card who doesn't love gems and butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully jewelled card Pen, gorgeous colours and butterflies,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous jeweled card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE how you colored those clear jewels. That's inspirational. The butterflies are adorable, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and pretty butterflies.
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning, Pen! Butterflies are one of my all-time favs!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful butterflies :) Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen