Followers

Home

Monday, 23 January 2017

Let it snow Let is snow

Morning all

Thank you for your visit yesterday and your comments. 

I hope you had a good weekend and ready for the week ahead. 

Yesterday I made a card for a project over at The Craft Barn 
and then realised that I needed to add words to the card. 

So here is my card for today.....


So made something different for that very reason. 

I started off with a blank white card stock and splattered it with masking fluid. 

Coloured in different colours of blue with hills. 

Then I used various stamps from Card-io to design the scene 

Just love these wee stamps.

Mounted onto gold mirri card, black card and card blank.

Added the words to match the theme 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenge 


Thank you for your visit today.....

Just a quick blog 

Have items on Ebay for sale so hope to be busy 
packing up the items ready for posting tomorrow ( of course so long as I sell the items 
and the people pay)

I like to get my parcels off in the post on a Tuesday if I can - the day I go into 
town. 

Know that it is a 14 mile round trip to town so do not wish to use up
too much petrol. 

Anyway have a good day, the sun is shinning and all is well here.
Off to write up my new Journal....

Trying a different way to log my thoughts.....

Bye for now

Crafty hugs 

x x 




7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty winter scene Pen, fabulous stamping, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pen,
    such a gorgeous card and that scene you have created is awesome, and very lovely.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've put together your cardio stamps Pen. Your card is beautiful. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card! Thank you for joining us in the Craft Barn Song challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely wintery scene and a perfect fit for the Craft Barn Song Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen