Followers

Home

Sunday, 1 January 2017

LTCCB January #6 MR DRAGON



Hello and a Happy New Year to you all. 

Thank you for popping over to see me today and I look forward to your continued 
visits over 2017 


has a new challenge starting today!!!
Please click on the link to join in the fun, I can't wait to see what you create!!!

The theme for the new challenge is

"Anything Goes"

 Please come over and play 

and enjoy your crafting this year. 

So here is MR Dragon - I gave him to my Grandson as a little extra 
Christmas present. 






Here are all the bits 


 Mat and layer the head with foam pads 


Made an acetate hinge


Added it to the head - with red tape. 





He is so cute


Pop over to the blog and have fun



Thank you for your visit 

Crafty hugs 

x x 



5 comments:

  1. Wow I love your dragon Pen. Very clever construction too. Look forward to seeing more of your makes in 2017. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee !!! Super cute . He is really gorgeous :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love him Pen, fantastic make

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute!! Love it!
    Hugs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much dimension and detail on your adorable dragon. He is surely treasured by your grandson !

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen