Followers

Home

Saturday, 7 January 2017

Snow snow snow

Thank you for popping in to see me today.

Hope you are well and looking forward to evening ahead. 

Here is my card for today.



My first Christmas card of the year !!!

I had the theme to work to Snow snow snow

I used IndigoBlu globe stamp which has snowflakes added a tree too. This is a new stamp
set for me - the first time of using it. Have to say it was so easy to 
stamp this image using my New Misti tool.



Stamped in blue to keep with the theme of the card stock which I took from 
Craft work cards. 
Mounted onto blue card and then onto a white card blank which I had 
used distress ink on and splattered with water - to take off some of the 
ink. To make what may look like more snowflakes. 

Added glitter to the image.

I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 





Thank you for your visit and I look forward to seeing you again. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 

10 comments:

  1. A fabulous snowglobe. Visiting today with my DT hat on, so thank you for sharing with us at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Pen, gorgeous colours and image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the background and fabulous image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background you have created and the glitter is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snow globe! Very pretty card! Thanks for linking up your project with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    Stacey
    Stacey’s Creative Corner
    Christmas Card Challenges, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snowglobe! Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Christmas Card Challenges. We would love to see you again ... Hugs Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fab snow globe card. Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful make with the snowglobe stamp pen. Lovely. Thanks for joining the indigoblu challenge and goodluck x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen