Followers

Home

Sunday, 22 January 2017

Snowflake Robin

Good afternoon and thank you for popping 
in this Sunday. 

I hope you are having a great day. 

Here is my card for today. 



I have used Penny Black stamp onto white card stock. I used my Misti stamping 
tool which is a great tool to help get an even image. 


I have used masking fluid to mask off the sections I did not want to get ink on. 

Selection of inks used. I did use a sponge smoothie to colour in as that 
did not drag the masking fluid. 
The plastic at the bottom of the image was used to mask off the bottom 
section. 

Background inked up still showing the masking fluid


Cut down the image and colour in the robin and trees. 

Then to give more detail to the snowflakes I added acrylic paint. 

Added a snippet of a topper with a snowflake on and added a ribbon. 
Mounted onto black card onto a white card blank. 

I do love this stamp from Penny Black......
hope you do too.


I hope you like it and would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






Penny Black Saturday- January - Anything goes

Just a final note

some sad news a lady that I did not know

but have her stamps from Clarity Stamps has died so my heart and thoughts go
out to the family of

Jayne Nestrenko



God Bless 

Crafty hugs 

x x 






16 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Pen, lovely design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have put SO much into this card, as you do every card. Very impressive work today.

    Sorry to read about Jayne Nestrenko. Her stamps are really nice although I don't own any of them. Glad you left that tribute, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, I love the winter scene you created! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning work Pen, fantastic card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pen,
    oh what a gorgeous card, and your inking is fantastic.
    I have that stamp and have only used it once.
    I remember Jayne, and I have a few of her stamps too.
    So sorry to hear that news.
    My thoughts and sympathy go out to her family.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous, such a lovely wintry scene, I love the robin!
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next month.
    Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge.
    Greetings, Veerle DT - ATSC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card stunning stamp....love Penny Black too. Thanks also for making me realise I have a jar of masking fluid and forgot all about it, been stamping twice to mask.... went to follow you but seems I am already a follower.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that sweet little robin. A really lovely card Pen.

    A lovely tribute to a special lady. Jayne was a great inspiration and gave great pleasure to so many of us and will be sadly missed. I have quite a few of Jayne's stamps. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and such a lovely scene you have created.
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting and I hope you'll be back again soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just had to say this is a beautiful card Pen - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely winter scene, perfect for the challenge. I too was saddened to here of Jayne's passing, one of the first people to inspire me.
    Thanks for joining in over at the Alphabet Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. really gorgeous, thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this is a truly gorgeous card, love all the little details. Love that robin. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Making Memories Crafting. Hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your card Pen, and thanks for taking us through the process...might have to tackle something like this myself, I'm partial to Robins

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card! Fab step by step photos too!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen