Followers

Home

Saturday, 28 January 2017

Special Wedding Card

Hiya and how are you doing today?

Been cooking this morning and just back from a wee walk. Really rather nice 
outside today. Even got to peg out...not sure it will dry but there is something
nice about washing that has been hung outside to dry. 

Think it must be the fresh air we have here.... not pollution apart from the
natures smells. 

Anyway thought I would make a special Wedding Card today
for my Step-Niece who is getting married in March. 

The inspiration took me....today so here it is




I have used my Hunkydory card stock to make this card, using a topper, several different 
sheets of Adorable Scorable card to create the design. 


The topper is from my new selection of toppers. Also I have added some 
flowers. I do not usually add this depth to a card - due to posting but 
seeing I will be seeing my Step-Niece thought it would be nice to 
add something new (to me) in the form of the textured flowers. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 






Here is a photo I took while I was out for that walk

Just look at that sky. Wonderful. 


There are times when I think I am so lucky to live in this place, in the middle of 
nowhere compared a town 

No Village shop, No Pub, No Post Office, No School, No Bus, 
Wonderful 

Anyway best dash and contemplate things to come. 

Have a good day and I look forward to hearing from you again. 

Oh and thank you Jenny L for your comments about sewing ideas yesterday. 

Crafty hugs 
x x 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Pen,
    what a very gorgeous card for your Step- Niece.
    Love the wonderful card used and the centre image and sentment on it is really super and perfect for a wedding.
    Super flowers also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card with a beautiful sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a WONDERFUL card. And I agree about nothing like laundry dried outside. Sounds like you live in an ideal place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautifully crafted creation Pen and perfect for our Celebrate theme at Allsorts, many thanks for joining in.

    You location sounds pretty much the same as ours, one thing we always know for sure is that nobody can say they popped in because they were passing !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, elegant card. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment Challenge.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful card Pen. The card you've used looks very special and a lovely Wedding sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Winter” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card/
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Celebrate' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen