Followers

Home

Saturday, 14 January 2017

Walking in the Air

Morning all 

First I would like to say Happy Birthday to my Son Adam who is 
41 years old today. 

It seems only like yesterday that he was born in a little Maternity Cottage Hospital 
in Bexleyheath. Back then we had to stay in hospital for 14 days 
not like that now, is it? 

How time goes ..... I really do not know. 

Now here is my card for today 


a card for a man it is not the one I sent Adam as unfortunately he 
suffers from hypertrophic cardiomyopathy so has problems walking
any distances. 

Do look up the symptoms for this as WE did not know anything about it and 
it is hereditary. (comes done his fathers line) 

Now best get back to the card


I have used a snippet of  Hunkydory card stock which had footprints on and used up snippets of 
topper walker and added a few bits of decoupage on top of the walker. 

Placed the topper at an angle so that the footprints can be seen. 

Mounted onto a white card blank which I gave a light dusting of tea dye ink to 
added a sentiment. 

It is a quick and simple card but so good to use up my snippets

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 








So good new I am pleased to say I am a winner over at 

Allsorts Challenge  blog for last week with one of my cards 


click here to see the card  and you wont believe it but it is the card I have
sent to Adam for today :) 



Thank you for popping in today and look forward 
to hearing from you again very soon. 

Have a great day 

Crafty hugs 

x x 






14 comments:

  1. Great paper, love the footprints. Bet the walker looks really 3D in real life too. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Pen, perfect for a rambler.
    Congratulations on your win too.
    I'm sure your son does leave a little sparkle too,lovely card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Pen, love the footprints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pen, this is a really great card, perfect for a keen walker.

    And happy Birthday to your son as well. off to read the link you added.

    Hugs from a very warm and sunny Portugal - so far that is :)

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Pen, lovely scene

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful card, Pen. It is certainly man centered.

    Also happy birthday to your son. I'm sure he enjoyed whatever you made for him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fab card, happy birthday to your son. I hope he's keeping well. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your gorgeous card in the playground...I love the design. Happy birthday to you son and I hope he has a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry to hear about your son's condition Pen. I'm sure he'll love his super card. Well done on your recent win at Allsorts. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card :) Thank you for playing along with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love the shoe print stamp. Thanks for sharing it at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Alpna DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a beautiful manly card! Love the footprints! Thank you for joining us at Create & Inspire tis month.
    Hugs, Mary (scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt)

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen