Followers

Home

Monday, 9 January 2017

Wellington boots

Morning all

A wet and windy day here today. So it is a day for being in doors. 

How is it with you today. 

I was playing with my new Hobby Art Stamp yesterday and here is my card. 


I think it fits in just right for the challenge over at The Craft Barn 


I stamped the image with permanent ink onto watercolour paper.

Then I used my watercolour paints the final step was to add 
white acrylic paint to the areas of snow. 

Think it will be a stamp I will use again and again. Wonder if I could make the 
robin into another bird? Something to try. 

I would like to enter it for the following 

Challenges 







Thank you for coming over today. 

Look forward to seeing you again. 

Crafty hugs 

x x 


13 comments:

  1. Beautifully created Pen, lovely image and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love your coloring and that stamp
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best weather for crafting and cardmaking and you made a gorgeous one!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pen, A gorgeous card, great colouring, love your new stamp. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at making Memories Crafting. We hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, I love the image and design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the traditional robin on a Christmas/Winter card beautifully coloured and presented

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely Wintry card, love the robin! Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pen,
    oh what a very super stamped image, and you have coloured it perfectly too.
    Love this wonderful card.
    We also had rain, and winds yesterday, but it's dry today so far.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really beautiful card Pen. The stamp is so pretty and I love your colouring. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card and a super stamp too! Thank you for joining the Craft Barn Month Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A perfect stamp for the Craft Barn challenge and beautifully coloured too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely watercolouring to really get the feel of deep snow xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully coloured image which is perfect for the Craft Barn challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your views and comments are appreciated . I look forward to your visit again.

Crafty hugs Pen